“… Students have been buzzing enthusiastically about all your contributions”

Many thanks for your consultation, Bob and Barbara. The students have been buzzing enthusiastically about all your contributions to MCH 712 this morning. It was so generous of you to engage with each team’s poster and of course, your steps above and beyond in revising the poster tutorial to accommodate Mac users.

Your comments were obviously so well-informed and seasoned, students were galvanized to rethink their plans. And it didn’t hurt to involve an HSL staff member who has a similar role as Mellanye (they all got that). This change in the plans for the day was received so well, I’ll definitely work next year to sure every team squeezes in its presentation and opportunity for feedback.

Thanks so much, again. We’re all grateful for your time and expertise.

— Anita M. Farel, Department of Maternal and Child Health, Gillings School of Global Public Health

One thought on ““… Students have been buzzing enthusiastically about all your contributions”

1. I love my HSL!

The HSL is a wonderful learning environment! The HSL librarians are amazing when you need to schedule study rooms and make sure that you have the space and resources that you need for your group projects.
    After 5 years out of school – I was nervous about writing academic papers again. They taught me about the magic that is RefWorks and how to most constructively use my time when searching through literature.

Student, Maternal and Child Health, School of Public Health